About BCS, Inc.
BCS, Inc. pursues maximum impact in unconventional ways—Improving the lives of everyone we meet.
Aaron Hudson founded BCS, Inc. in 2001 after years of experience in the building services industry. He was determined to better meet the needs of Atlanta-based clients, while making a positive and lasting impact on every life he encountered. His commitment to improving the lives of others is how he measures personal and professional success and this philosophy continues to be the focus of every employee at BCS, Inc.
Most companies have a written statement about their vision, mission and values and BCS, Inc. is no different. But how we define these guiding pillars is based on a short list of “life-philosophies” and Biblical truths we call “The BCS Creed.” With an unwavering commitment to integrity, we focus on achieving and maintaining 100 percent client satisfaction (at any cost) and providing employees with access to “life promotion,” both of which have led to remarkably high retention rates.
We believe that success is not the measure of our increase. Rather, it’s our ability to facilitate increase for others. And with that, BCS, Inc. is a “destination employer.” We approach every new hire with the dedication and commitment to making this company their last job.
Jack Welch once said, “I sincerely believe that 98.8% of all people want to do a good job… it is simply how they are managed (or led) that determines their success.” We believe success or failure is a shared experience on all accounts at all levels, so investing in our employees through continuous learning and a real commitment to work and life balance is at the forefront of all policies.
Why do our clients appreciate the BCS, Inc. approach?
“Value is a direct ratio between cost and results — Value = Cost : Results”
We strive to offer more cleaning results per dollar than our competition – ALWAYS! And, we won’t ask for your business unless we can offer a higher level of service for the same or a lower price than our competition. We strongly believe that the best long-term relationships are built on “win–win” bilateral foundations. So, while we guarantee the highest quality at the most competitive price, we seek clients who value mutual honesty and loyalty.
THE BCS EXECUTIVE TEAM
THE BCS TIMELINE—CELEBRATING 15 YEARS!
- 2001 – Founded by Aaron Hudson after years in the industry with other national janitorial companies. Aaron had a vision to better meet the needs of his clients, while making an impact on every life he encountered. He continues to pursue maximum impact in unconventional ways. His faith and commitment to improving the lives of others, rather than ordinary success, continues to be the focus of BCS.
- 2004 – BCS doubled in size and maintained a very steady customer base in the southeast.
- 2005 – Patrick O’Sullivan joined BCS bringing years of experience and relationships in the industry. He currently serves as our Chief Strategy Officer, leading our sales and strategic efforts for future growth and development.
- 2007 – Steve Burton joined BCS with unmatched passion and commitment to quality of services. He currently serves as Chief Operating Officer, leading the operations team in every daily aspect with a hands on approach.
- 2009 – Matt Lawley joined the Operations Team focusing on various business aspects. He currently serves as Assistant Vice President, ensuring and maintaining superior customer service. He is the company liaison between the field and office operations, as well as spearheading growth in additional states.
- 2013 – Amy Trifilo joined BCS in an initial effort to grow the property maintenance and landscaping services division. Through a continued effort in expanding services with fiscal responsibility, she currently serves as Chief Financial Officer with a commitment to budgeting and finance management.
- 2014 – Renee Williams joined BCS with proven experience in customer growth and retention. She currently serves as Assistant Vice President with exceptional sales and marketing concepts, focused on continued growth.
- 2015 – Marked a year of material growth and expansion of services to our customers. BCS began offering a company wide health and benefits program to over 100 employees, which we all consider to be family. During this time, BCS was joined by Kate Alderman who serves as Operations Manager. Kate quickly became a necessary part of making sure we exceed the expectations of our customers through the efforts of the operations team.
- 2016 – Rebeca Padilla joined BCS as Operations Manager, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge from years in the industry. As part of the operations team, Rebeca is committed to process improvement in operations. We also added additional family members to the office – Selene Satterfield and Kristen Brown joined the Accounting Team, Daphnee Tiday is handling Human Resources & Contracts, and Yuliana Caballero is overseeing office administration and personnel matters.
- , Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the industry with national and international building services firms and brings