Commercial Interiors and Construction Management
Serving building owners and tenants who need to customize their interior spaces
The commercial interiors and construction management division of BCS, Inc. leads and manages build outs, white box space and demolition projects for Atlanta-based developers. We lead all phases of a commercial building project ranging from interior construction preparation to on-site management. You’ll find we are sensitive to your budgetary requirements, and we’re 100 percent responsive.
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses and ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors. Take primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensure the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Select and schedule delivery of tools, materials and equipment, as well as track inventory
- Review work progress on daily basis and maintain regular communication with clients, superintendent and team members regarding progress. Record any changes or modifications to the project
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Assist with scheduling and completing punch-list items
- Perform any required inspections by local building authority, customer, lenders, etc.