The BCS, Inc. Creed
Do not judge your success on how far you go in life, but how far you bring others
What makes a commercial building services company unique in a sea of competition? Its soul. At BCS, Inc., we are mindful of our greater purpose, which is based on an “others-first” foundation.
From the beginning, our founder instilled values that we now call “life-philosophies” into every policy and procedure and into every human interaction. Built from Biblical truths, we rely on “The BCS Creed” to guide us. With an unwavering commitment to integrity, we focus on achieving and maintaining 100 percent client satisfaction (at any cost) and providing employees access to “life promotion,” both of which have led to remarkably high retention rates. We believe that success is not the measure of our increase. Rather, it’s our ability to facilitate increase for others.
The BCS, Inc. Creed
- Do not judge your success on how far you go in life, but how far you bring others
- Our management chain runs horizontal - not vertical
- There is no such thing as a bad decision, only a poorly implemented one
- God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason
- Think first how something can work before you explain how it cannot
- Success is born from failure, not from victories
- If you prevent a person from falling off a horse, he will never have the motivation to stay on
- You are what you are when nobody is looking, not what you are when all eyes are upon you
- There is no such thing as a person being better than you, only a person with a different set of experiences than you
- If you are given the blessing of casting a shadow...make it a shelter to someone
- Always assume the person you are talking to is smarter
- Than you are! You will inevitably be wiser when the conversation is over
- You can focus on the problem or the solution. However, only solutions bring positive change.
- Family first!
- Provide an outstanding work environment for all employees