Interested in working with us?
BCS, Inc. is a progressive company rooted in time-tested values. Our goal is to provide employees with a home that provides career-long opportunities for personal, professional and spiritual growth. At BCS, Inc., we grow together.
We invite you to discover how BCS, Inc. might be your best career move.
At BCS, Inc., we are mindful of our greater purpose, which is based on an “others-first” foundation.
From the beginning, our founder instilled values that we now call “life-philosophies” into every policy and procedure and into every human interaction. Built from Biblical truths, we rely on “The BCS Creed” to guide us. With an unwavering commitment to integrity, we focus on achieving and maintaining 100 percent client satisfaction (at any cost) and providing employees access to “life promotion,” both of which have led to remarkably high retention rates. We believe that success is not the measure of our increase. Rather, it’s our ability to facilitate increase for others.
To learn more about the soul of our company, we recommend you read “The BCS Creed.”
Do you desire to or have you already mastered the 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player?
- Adaptable: If you won’t change for the team, the team may change you
- Collaborative: Walking together precedes winning together
- Committed: There are no half-hearted champions
- Communicative: A team is many voices with a single heart
- Competent: If you can’t, your team can’t
- Dependable: Teams go to go-to players
- Disciplined: Where there’s a will, there’s a win
- Enlarging: Adding value to teammates is invaluable
- Enthusiastic: Your heart is the source of energy for the team
- Intentional: Make every action count
- Mission conscious: The (big) picture is coming in loud and clear
- Prepared: Preparation can mean the difference between winning and losing
- Relational: If you get along, others will go along
- Self-improving: To improve the team, improve yourself
- Selfless: There is no “I” in team
- Solution oriented: Make a resolution to find the solution
- Tenacious: Never, never, never quit
Our leadership team is driven by the 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader.
- Charisma: The “IT” quality
- Commitment: There are no half hearted champions
- Communication: The heart of all successful ventures
- Competence: Knowledge that you gained today that can benefit the team tomorrow
- Courage: The unique balance between confidence and caution
- Discernment: Let the wise listen and add to their learning and let the discerning get guidance
- Focus: Where are we going and how are we going to get there?
- Generosity: Giving when there is nothing to gain
- Initiative: The first one in the pool
- Listening: God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason
- Passion: If you love what you Do, you will never work a day in your life
- Positive Attitude: Can’t have “no” in your heart
- Problem Solving: Problems are unique opportunities to separate you from your competition
- Relationships: People want to spend time with you
- Responsibility: Not afraid to take the blame and never wanting the credit
- Spiritual: Not swayed by fulfillment or achievement but accountability to God
- Self-Discipline: Always working at getting better at something
- Servanthood: If you are given the blessing to cast a shadow...let it be to shelter someone
- Teachability: Relentless pursuit of wisdom and knowledge... for the purpose of sharing it
- Vision: You can’t get to Canada by traveling South on I-75
Ready to learn more?
BCS, Inc. is often searching for exemplary people to join its janitorial, landscaping and maintenance team as an employee or day porter. If you're interested in being considered for our next open position, please submit your information. We cannot guarantee that the right position for you is immediately available, but we will promise to review your information and contact you if one is available. Thank you!