Commercial Interiors and Construction Management
The commercial interiors and construction management division of BCS, Inc. leads and manages build outs, white box space and demolition projects for Atlanta-based developers. We lead all phases of a commercial building project ranging from interior construction preparation to on-site management. You’ll find we are sensitive to your budgetary requirements, and we’re 100 percent responsive.
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses and ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors. Take primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensure the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Select and schedule delivery of tools, materials and equipment, as well as track inventory
- Review work progress on daily basis and maintain regular communication with clients, superintendent and team members regarding progress. Record any changes or modifications to the project
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Assist with scheduling and completing punch-list items
- Perform any required inspections by local building authority, customer, lenders, etc.